Terms and Conditions
"The Agreement" means these Customer Terms of Service and all materials referred or linked to in here.
“The Talenthub Service”, and “Talenthub Platform” means the software platform and related services and offerings herein made available to you through the collaboration with Talenthub.
"Billing Period" means the period for which you agree to prepay fees under an Order Form, which will be the same as or shorter than the Subscription Term.
"Subscription Fees" mean the fees the Customer pays to use and access the Talenthub Service. The fees are calculated based on the user licenses + the variable costs based on the number of applications the Customer receives on a yearly basis.
“Confidential Information” means all information provided by you or us ("Discloser") to the other (“Receiver”), whether orally or in writing that is designated as confidential. Confidential Information will include Customer Data and information about the Discloser’s business plans, technical data, and the terms of the Order. Confidential Information does not include any information that
- is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Discloser or
- was known to the Receiver before receipt from the Discloser.
"Customer Data" means all information that you submit or collect via the Talenthub Service.
“Talenthub representative” means the client manager from Talenthub responsible for the collaboration.
“Customer representative” means the contact person for the customer responsible for the collaboration.
- Your information. When you sign up for a Talenthub Service we store the information you give us like the name and email of the employee using the system. This information is used for documenting app activity, in other words who does what within the system.
- Collected data. When we gather responses from your recruitment process all data is anonymized meaning that there is no link between the individual who gives you feedback and the actual feedback data that you can view in your dashboard. All Customer Data stored and related to the Talenthub Service is fully owned by the Customer. Exports of this data can be authorised by the customer at any time without additional costs.
- Aggregated data. Talenthub generates aggregated data gathered through the Feedback Module of Talenthub to create benchmarks and optimize the platform giving you the prerequisites to maximize the benefit you gain from the Talenthub service. No aggregated data will be traceable to any organization, as the numbers will always be aggregated for several individual entities. If you wish for your data not to be included in any aggregated datasets, please contact your Talenthub representative.
- Data storage. The Customer Data we store is kept until the termination of the contract or until deletion is requested by the Customer. All data is stored redundantly within the EU and is backed up at least once every 24 hours. At the end of a collaboration the Customer my request a data export of all Customer Data at no additional cost.
Security & Operations
- Access. While the Agreement is active, we will provide access for you to use the Talenthub Service as described in this Agreement and the applicable Order. We might provide some or all elements of the Talenthub Service through third party service providers.
- Availability. We try to make the Talenthub Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for planned down-time for maintenance. Any planned downtime will be made available for you at least 7 days in advance and will be visible on your Talenthub Dashboard.
Billing & Financial terms
- Billing. The subscription for the Talenthub Service is billed either quarterly or annualy with a 30 day payment period, unless otherwise agreed upon in your order form.
- Pricing. Adjustment to the pricing tier of your Talenthub Service is made every term and is assessed by measuring the use of the service in the past 365 days. Talenthub may adjust the Subscription Fees at the start of each Renewal Period by giving not less than 90 days' prior written notice to Customer
The Talenthub Platform
- Gathering Data. The responses from your recruitments are gathered continuously and can tracked through your Talenthub Dashboard. In order to access the data, you must have an active Talenthub these accounts are complimentary for users who has purchased the Talenthub Service.
- Talenthub User. When creating a Talenthub account to access your Dashboard your employee’s data will be stored by Talenthub. We store the user’s name and email address in order log the activity in the system as part of our security and compliance measures. Furthermore, we may contact the users of the platform in the following instances:
- If changes to the user’s subscription occur
- If we experience unscheduled downtime of the service
- Availability. Talenthub.io will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Talenthub Service available with an uptime of 99.8% of each calendar month.
We do not contact our users unduly, and the majority of the communication between users and the Talenthub team will go through our integrated live-chat.
Any contract with Talenthub is governed by the Talenthub data processing agreement, unless otherwise specified in the Collaboration Agreement.
- Publicity. As part of this Agreement, you grant us the right to add your name and company logo to our customer list and website from the commencement of this Agreement until two years after the termination of the Agreement.
- Governing law. The Agreement is governed by Danish Law.
- Termination of agreement. You can cancel your subscription to the Talenthub Service at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Talenthub Service and your Customer Data until the end of your current billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds for any partial-month subscription periods.
- Breach of contract. In case of a breach of contract, the wronged party must make a written request with a 14-day deadline for rectification of the brach of contract. If this request is not adhered to the contract may be terminated by either party with 30 days notice. The obligation to compensate in the case of a breach of contract follows the general rules of Danish Law.
- Acceptable Use. You agree to use the Talenthub Service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree not to archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale, Non-Customer Data and information contained on or obtained from or through the Talenthub Service.