Service Level Agreement
Talenthub Service Level Agreement
1.0 Service Level Agreement
Document details and change history
Head of Customers, Operations and Partnerships
Last Review: 01.09.2020
Next Scheduled Review: 01.09.2021
2.0. Agreement Overview
The agreement overview includes four components:
- SLA introduction
- Definitions, convention, acronyms, and abbreviations (A glossary)
- Contractual parameters
2.1. SLA Introduction
This Talenthub Service Level Agreement ("SLA") between Talenthub.io. ("Talenthub", “supplier”, "us" or "we") and users of the Talenthub Services (“customer”, “purchaser”, "you") governs the use of the Talenthub Services under the provisions of the Talenthub Terms and Conditions (the "Terms").
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the “Terms”.
Service Level Agreement
Degree of conformance between a result specification and standard value.
The characteristic representing performance of action that leaves sufficient time remaining so as to maintain SLA service expectation.
IT Operations Department /
A unit of “customer” responsible for internal IT Operations.
Scheduled Unavailability of the Talenthub Services, as announced by us prior to the Talenthub Services becoming Unavailable.
Monthly Uptime Percentage
Is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the Talenthub Services were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SLA Exclusion.
Means a credit denominated in Euros (EUR), calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
Unavailable and Unavailability
For app services and databases, when your service or database is not running or not reachable due to Talenthub's fault.
The purpose of this SLA is to specify the requirements of the SaaS service as defined herein with regards to:
- Requirements for SaaS service that will be provisioned to “customer”
- Service targets
- Criteria for target fulfilment evaluation
- Roles and responsibilities of Talenthub
- Duration, Scope and Renewal of this SLA contract
- Supporting processes, limitations, exclusions and deviations.
2.4. Contractual Parameters
This section specifies the contractual parameters of this agreement:
- This SLA is an appendix to “Terms”. As per “Terms”, Talenthub and “Customer” have signed an annually recurring agreement, which means this SLA is terminated at the same time as the contract and with the same terms. This SLA is valid until further notice and/or until next review.
- In case of SLA reviews, the “customer” will be informed about the review and from what date the reviewed SLA version is valid, whereby the “customer” then has the option to terminate the agreement early, should the new SLA be reasonably inadequate for the “customer”.
- In such cases where “customer” wants to terminate the recurring agreement, “customer” is to inform Talenthub no later than 14 days after the SLA review, by evoking “customer’s” right to early termination by emailing Talenthub with the subject line “Evoking SLA Review Early Termination”.
3.0. Service Agreement
This section includes a variety of components and subsections into the following components:
- Service levels
- Service response
- Exceptions and limitations
- Responses and responsibilities
- Service Management
- Maintenance and Service window(s)
- Service Commitments and Service Compensation
3.1. Service levels
In order to avoid intermittent and transient fluctuations, a downtime period may begin after observing one to five consecutive minutes of downtime and end when services are restored. Furthermore, downtime must affect a significant number of requests or core functionality to qualify as a Service Outage.
- Talenthub shall provide the Services during the recurring term of this agreement, cf. “Contract” and “Terms”, on a 24 hours a day, 365 days a year basis, according to the Service Levels in this SLA. “Customer” is understanding, that the Talenthub Services may have periods of unavailability, inaccessibility or otherwise inoperable for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Hardware equipment malfunctions
- Up-front communicated periodic maintenance procedures or service windows
- Reasons caused or not foreseeable beyond the control of Talenthub, including, but not limited to, documented downtime with Amazon Web Services (“AWS”), interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, delays or failures due to “Customer’s” Internet access connections, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other Force Majeure Events (elaborated in 3.3. Exceptions and Limitations)
- “Customer” confirms that Talenthub is not responsible for or has no control over any aspects of the “Customer’s” Internet connection, speed, data transmission systems or other 3rd party vendors, suppliers or partners
- Talenthub’s service targets and commitments are directly related to Talenthub’s Infrastructure & Cloud Provider (“AWS”), which by the date of this SLA guarantees a Service with an uptime of 99,00%. It is furthermore understood that Talenthub is never responsible for providing higher service target levels than what “AWS” at any point in time is servicing.
- Talenthub does not commit to making services available, should one or more of the following conditions take effect, thus unavailability due to these is not including when calculating potential downtime:
- Any events occurring within “customer’s” own control, acquired third-party or partners, network or internet connection, or due to incompatibility between “customer’s” it and Talenthub’s ditto
- Maintenance and/or Service window(s)
3.2. Service level rankings and responses
This is how Talentub assesses level of severity and targets responses accordingly:
Service is unavailable or a substantial subset of functionality is unavailable without a workaround, security issues, or data integrity issues.
2 hours 365, within business hours
12 hours, outside business hours
Intermittent issues, issues with system performance, and issues with available workarounds.
4 hours 365, within business hours
24 hours, outside business hours
Any other bugs and issues that are not considered as Severe and High.
6 business days
Enhancements, tech questions
9 business days
3.3. Exceptions and Limitations
This SLA is subject to the following exceptions and special conditions:
- In no way is Talenthub responsible for downtime, thus not breaching this SLA, if the downtime is caused by factors outside of Talenthub’s reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, problems beyond the demarcation point of the Talenthub network, acts of the government or public authorities, or strikes.
- That results from any actions or inactions of “customer” or any third party
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of “customer” or any third party (other than third party equipment within Talenthub’s direct control)
- That results from any Maintenance (See 6.0.. Maintenance and Service window(s))
3.4. Responses and Responsibilities
Here are the defined responsibilities of both the service provider (Talenthub) and the “customer”.
“Customer” responsibilities and obligations:
- “Customer” should provide all necessary information and assistance related to service performance that allows the Talenthub to meet the performance standards as outlined in this document.
- “Customer” shall inform Talenthub regarding changing business requirements that may necessitate a review, modification, or amendment of the SLA.
- Should the “customer” be planning to alter “customer’s” ATS and/or IT-system, the “customers” is required to inform Talenthub in advance of such changes. Should the changes to the “customer’s” ATS and/or IT-system result in Talenthub’s services no longer working on “customer’s” ATS and/or IT-system, Talenthub is in no way responsible for such implications, and Talenthub cannot be held responsible for fixing the issue(s) at hand
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request.
- “Customer” agrees to only one single point of contact (SPOC) with Talenthub, and Talenthub never communicated directly with end-users (regular employees at “customer” and candidates/applicants)
- In those cases, where the Services mentioned and listed in the enclosed offer/contract are integrated into the “customer’s” Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or other IT-system, the “customer” warrants at any time to meet the requirements regarding the ATS or IT system, in order to accommodate that Talenthub’s Services can be integrated into the “customer’s” ATS and/or IT-system
Talenthub responsibilities obligations:
- Talenthub will act as a primary support provider of the services herein identified except when third-party vendors are employed who shall assume appropriate service support responsibilities accordingly.
- Talenthub will inform “Customer” regarding scheduled and unscheduled service outages due to maintenance, troubleshooting, disruptions or as otherwise necessary.
3.5. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services - such as new features, functions and/or redesign - will be communicated and documented to the customers
- At all times has Talenthub the prerogative to further develop and improve the Talenthub Services. This also includes changing third-party vendors such as hosting, cloud and infrastructure providers, or any other third-party vendor or service provider, which Talenthub is utilising to offer the “customer” the Talenthub Services. Any such changes will be communicated in advance, and/but will not make the “customer” eligible for a termination of “Terms” or SLA.
4.0 Service Commitments and Service Compensation
- Should the Talenthub services not be available in 99,00% of the time per month (as per 3.1. Service Levels), Talenthub commits to reimburse the “customer” a compensation of 5%, of 1/12 of the annual contract value, per 1% below 99,00% downtime per month.
Under no circumstances is Talenthub required to provide compensations greater than 80% of 1/12 the annual contract value relating to downtown per month in relation to the Talenthub services, except for instances of intent or gross negligence.
- Should the “customer” wish to invoke compensation reimbursement as per above, the “customer” shall do so no later than 8 working days into the following month. If the deadline is not met, or the “customer” does not invoke the right to compensation, the “customer” automatically waives its right to compensation.
- Compensation is invoked by emailing Talenthub with details about the assumed downtime, and claiming compensation. Talenthub is then granted 30 days to investigate and calculate/confirm compensation before issuing a credit notum to the “customer”.
- If there are any disagreements between the “customer” and Talenthub about downtime % and compensation amount, Talenthub is to provide detailed calculations of the downtime.
4.1. Sole remedy
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, the “customer’s” sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failures by Talenthub to provide the Services is the receipt of a credit notum (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
5.0. Service Management
Service management and support details applicable to the Talenthub Services
5.1. Support Availability
Service coverage by Talenthub as outlined in this agreement follows the schedule specified below:
Talenthub support may be reached:
- Chat-support service in office hours from 8:00 am (CET) to 5:00 pm (CET), Monday to Friday on all weekdays (Danish bank holidays and other public holidays excluded)
Chat messages received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Email-support service in office hours from 8:00 am (CET) to 5:00 pm (CET), Monday to Friday on all weekdays (Danish bank holidays and other public holidays excluded)
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Phone-support service in office hours from 8:00 am (CET) to 5:00 pm (CET), Monday to Friday on all weekdays (Danish bank holidays and other public holidays excluded)
Calls received outside of office hours which are not collected, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
5.2. Incident handling
Should any service issue or incident occur, in which Talenthub is not aware, the “customer” is first to investigate whether the issue is related to any operations or services on the “customer’s” side. If not, and the issue seems to stem from Talenthub, the “customer” is to provide Talenthub Support with the following information for Talenthub to successfully investigate the issue:
- In which part of the service is the issue occurring?
- Where in that part is the issue experienced? (Measurement, Analysis, Surveys etc.)
- What is the actual issue?
- When did it happen?
- Who/what is involved (name, user, email, calendar)
- Can the issue be reproduced by the user/Service Desk?
- If so, how?
- Can screenshots be provided? If so, please do
When service incidents have been identified to be solely due to Talenthub responsibilities and services, by the Customer’s Service Desk, then Talenthub will commit to the response and reaction times as listed in 3.2.
After having categorised a support case, the Support Team will afterwards notify the “customer” about which category the issue is being handled as hence an estimation for the fix is giving. Should not the estimation hold, the Support Team will notify the customer again, providing the customer with a new estimation.
All communications between the Talenthub Support Team and the “customer” should always and only be between the Support Team and a few chosen from within the “customer’s” IT Department and/or incident team and/or system owner team, and never involving the end-user.
6.0 Maintenance and Service windows
As per default, all future maintenance and service windows are included in the service level, as long as they are notified no less than 1 hours prior to the window
- In cases of a service level ranking of 2 or higher (see 3.2), Talenthub may announce service windows 10 minutes in advance
- In cases where we expect >15 minutes of downtime, we will communicate 24 hours in advance
Service windows are communicated inside the Talenthub Dashboard.